Safari Adventurer Tour
The ultimate way to enjoy the Night Safari, the Safari Adventurer Tour takes you, and a cosy group of friends and family, on a buggy-and-walking tour of the park in the company of an expert guide. Hear insider tales about your favourite animals and learn facts you never knew. Plus, get all your questions about the park, its residents and wildlife conservation answered personally by our knowledgeable and experienced personal guide.
Take your pick from our two Safari Adventurer Tour packages:
Our Classic Safari Adventurer Tour comes with buggy tour, a guided walking trail and reserved seats at our hugely popular Creatures of the Night show. Our Premium Safari Adventurer Tour adds to all perks of the Classic with an additional gastronomic Asian Buffet, close encounters with our elephants, and a bonus guided walking trail.
Classic Safari Adventurer Tour
|7.00pm - 10.00pm (Daily)||
Premium Safari Adventurer Tour
|6.30pm -10.30pm (Daily)||
To make reservations:
Call (65) 6269 3411 or
Email [email protected]
Reservations have to be made at least 1 week before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each tour can accommodate up to 7 guests (Minimum booking: 2 pax).
- Safari Adventurer Tour package includes admission into the park on the day of the tour.
- A minimum of 5 working days is strongly recommended for a confirmation of your preferred tour date.
- Bookings are subjected to availability & weather conditions.
- Reservation will be held until 7.00pm only, unless stated otherwise.
- 50% charge of the total payment will be imposed in the event of a cancellation within 3 days of the booked tour date.
- Tour operates on a daily basis except on eve of and on Public Holidays.
- Not applicable with other promotions or discounts.
- Child is defined as 3 - 12 years old.
- Tour operates on a daily basis except on Public Holidays.
* Admission for child below 3 years old is free. School groups are to pre-register with the Education department.